Merry Christmas everyone! I hope every one got to spend lots of time with loved ones. I know my Christmas spirit hasn’t been at an all time high this year, but once I got to do all my secret santa exchanges, and spend time with my friends and family, I started to feel it LOL (and you will see all that fun stuff in next week’s vlog).
Hey everyone! After a few more technical difficulties, I finally got week 2 of Vlogmas up. It’s a Christmas miracle! Watch the video below to catch up on what I’ve been up to this past week 🙂
Today’s vlog features some products from the Covergirl Exhibitionist line that Influenster and Covergirl sent me for free! I’ve been loving using these products, because, for me, this is all the makeup that I need to put on my face and be ready to head out the door. I talk about them in depth in the vlog, but here’s a quick rundown of all the products and my thoughts about them at a glance:
Covergirl Exhibitionist Mascara:
- Loving how it lengthens and separates my lashes
- Gives me decent volume
- My only problem is that this mascara isn’t waterproof, which is the number one thing I look for in a mascara (to clarify: the mascara does come in a waterproof formula, I was just sent the one that isn’t waterproof)
Covergirl Get In Line liquid eyeliner:
- SUPER fine tip – creating a sharp wing is super easy and achievable
- I love that it dries down matte. Definitely a look.
- Again, this eyeliner isn’t waterproof, so some of the product does fade off by the end of the day (especially near the corner of my eye)
Covergirl Exhibitionist Cream Lipstick – Coffee Crave
- The perfect “your lips but better” shade for me
- Comfortable wear all day, some touching up required (depending on how much you eat, drink or talk throughout the day LOL)
If you try out any of these products, let me know! I would love to know how you liked (or didn’t like) them 🙂
SHE BAAACK!! I’m finally back to doing Vlogmas, and I forgot how fun it is! Hope December has been treating you all well. I’m equal parts stressed and excited. Anyways, there really isn’t much else to say, so if you want to watch the first week of Vlogmas, you can watch it below 🙂