Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone was able to enjoy the holidays with the ones they love! To get me back into the swing of things here, I thought I would show you all the things I received this year! Also, I’ve been thinking a lot about how different Christmas is when you’re a kid vs. when you’re a bit older. I remember when I was younger, it seemed like it took forever for it to be christmas. My lists were very long and all I wanted to do was rip open presents. Now that I’m older, it seems like Christmas sneaks up on me every year. Instead of wanting to receive tons of gifts, I love giving meaningful things to others. Maybe it’s just because our concept of time changes as we get older. Idk. But anyways! Here’s what I got for Christmas!
- Too Faced Natural Matte Palette from my friend Mark
- ELF Mad For Matte Palette from my sister
- Kylie Cosmetics Matte liquid lipstick in Candy K from my godparents
- Body Shop Pink Grapefruit hand lotion from my cousin
- “Best sister ever” mug from my sister – this mug is actually HUGE and I’m so excited to use it
- Magnetic bookmarks from my cousin
- Terry’s chocolate orange from my mom
- Hickory Farms Mini Melt Away mints from my aunts
- Both of these are “traditional” gifts haha I get them every year
- A bracelet from my godparents
- Fetty Wap vinyl from my sister
I also got a onesie from my aunt which I forgot to take a picture of. What were some of your favourite gifts this year? Let me know! And rest assured, you will be seeing more of me around in the new year.